All presentations will be in a WIDESCREEN format. To take full advantage of the widescreen format, we recommend that you build or convert your presentation to 16:9. We strongly recommend using Microsoft Office PowerPoint for your presentation. Please note that the congress computers are being supplied with PowerPoint 2013.
SPEAKER READY DESK
All speakers are required to check in at the Speaker Ready Desk to upload their presentation at least 1 hour prior to the start of their session. The staff will be available to answer your questions and to help you upload your presentation from your USB memory stick.
If your presentation includes video files, further to uploading it at the Speaker Ready Desk, please use a Coffee or lunch break at least 30 minutes prior to the start of your session to go to the room where your lecture will take place to make sure that it will run smoothly on the conference computers.
Speaker Ready Desk Schedule
- Thursday July 4, 2019, from 8:00 to 17:00
- Friday July 5, 2019, from 8:00 to 17:00
- Saturday July 6, 2019, from 8:00 to 15:00
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR MACINTOSH USERS
In order to use MAC presentations on a PC compatible computer, please note that you need to prepare it according to the instructions below, before bringing it to the Speaker Ready Desk:
- Use a common font, such as Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana, etc. (special fonts might be changed to a default font on a PowerPoint based PC).
- Insert pictures as JPG files (and not TIF, PNG or PICT - these images will not be visible on a PowerPoint based PC).
- Use a common movie format, such as AVI, MPG and WMV (MOV files from QuickTime will not be visible on a PowerPoint based PC).
You may use your own Macintosh laptop computer as a back-up. In such a case, please make sure to provide a Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter (Dongle). Please visit the Speaker Ready Desk to check your presentation and advise the staff of your intent to use your own laptop.
Please arrive at your presentation room at least 30 minutes prior to the start of your session to plug in your laptop and check your presentation on the projection system.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.
International Forum for Back and Neck Pain Research in Primary Care
Conferium Conference. Events. Services.
Phone +1 (418) 522-8182 or (800) 618-8182
Monday to Friday - 9h00 to 16h00 U.S. / Canadian Eastern Time
e-mail : email@example.com
425, boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Québec, G1S 1S2