The theme of Forum XVI, ‘Back to the Future’, refers to innovations that can change the way back and neck pain are considered and treated and research is conducted, such as personalized medicine, shared decision making and new computer applications, to name but a few. Delegates are encouraged to explore new, original ideas that may bring the field in new territories in the coming years.
GUIDELINES FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSAL SUBMISSION
Participants are welcome to submit a proposal to hold a one-session or two-session 2-hour workshop during the Forum. Workshops may address any topic related to research, policy issues, or care for patients with back or neck pain, and are ideally organized by participants from multiple countries or institutions. A selection of workshops will be accepted for presentation at the Québec’s Forum XVI.
The scientific committee will prioritize workshops based on:
- Suitability for and benefit from group participation;
- Expertise or experience of the workshop leads;
- Attractiveness for Forum participants (e.g. novelty; cross-disciplinary topic; opportunity for collaboration);
- Relevance to the conference theme; potential impact for research, policy or practice.
- Workshop proposals Submission: January 7th, 2019
- Workshop proposals acceptance notice: February 15th, 2019
Workshop proposals must include sufficient supporting material to permit the scientific committee to evaluate the quality and interest of the workshop. The workshop proposals must be written in Word format, and must include the following separate sections:
- Organizers and affiliations:
- Contact e-mail:
- Target audience:
- Maximum number of participants:
- Format / Structure of the workshop:
- Expected outcomes:
- Duration of workshop: one-session (2 hours) or two-session (2 x 2 hours)
- Space and material needs:
The text must be written in English and not exceed 500 words (in addition to title, organizers and affiliations and contact e-mail). Please do not cite references in the abstract and minimize the use of abbreviations; abbreviations must be written in full text at first appearance. Use the SI system of units. Proposals not meeting these guidelines and those submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Workshop proposals and all questions about submission should be submitted by email to the following address: email@example.com
International Forum for Back and Neck Pain Research in Primary Care
Conferium Conference. Events. Services.
Phone +1 (418) 522-8182 or (800) 618-8182
Monday to Friday - 9h00 to 16h00 U.S. / Canadian Eastern Time
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
425, boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Québec, G1S 1S2